The C-60 Erlang is a logical step up from the laborer, meant for beginners to large scale mining. All of the basics of a modern miner are provided in the form of a mining laser, ore collector and 60 crates. While it may not be practical to fly far into the belt with only 60 crates, the C-60 Erlang lets you travel anywhere in civilized space with a range of 2500km.
Also you read the price tag right! For just 450k i will personally buy the ores, assemble the entire ship and deliver it to your doorstep (as long as you are in the safe zone). You can also bring the raw ores yourself and just pay for assembly if you really want.
- there are 8 racks of extra fuel rods
- roll speed is quite slow
- the generator is controlled via a lever to your right
- above and below the engine cluster are reinforced plates perfect for placing a tripod
- the mining laser consumes more power than the generator provides giving you limited time. (its enough time to mine out a small safe zone rock)
- ISAN mono located just above the cockpit
Log in to leave a comment.
Great service and fast service from stormpmm. Ship delivered, assembled in minutes. As a very new player I found it dirt cheap to upgrade from the starter ship to the c-60 and he was also helpful to me about the trading for the ship and informative. I will certainly be buying a bigger ship off him when I can afford it.
HI storm pmm i would like to buy your ship
The Lemon Man#9221
very cheap ship
Dry Max Speed:
- ✓ Credits
- ✓ Credits + Ore
- ✓ Miner
- ✓ Hauler
- ✓ Explorer
- ✓ ISAN