You like cruisin' and doing a bit of bruisin'? Well do I have a deal for you!
The "Bob" is a Light Fighter and might sound like a calm and fun fella, but the performance is all serious business: the maneuverability is honed to perfection, the sights have been aligned to a T, and it contains all necessary functionality without any compromises.
- No complex rules for operating: just press the big red button and set your sights on the enemy combatant/poor miner!
- Big Charodium plates where they matter the most with a second layer of Aegisium when needed
- 2 well covered autocannons
- ISAN Mono ready, meaning that the yolol, hardpoint, and display are configured but the receiver is optional/can be installed afterwards
- A cozy and secure cockpit with an unobstructed view and all the combat goodies: Aim/Turbo-modes, Combat-mode, adjustable sensibility, informative displays
- A t2 fuel chamber with 2 well-tuned t2 gens and a small prop tank that will get you cruisin' at about 148 m/s for a couple of hours
- A light 300 ton weight that'll save you money and resources
- A placement and a resource-bridge for a tripod+gunner
- Dumpy asteroid shaped looks that are hard to love but even harder to hit
Customizations on request! Price negotiable if you got the ores/guns.
If you're on a bruisin' job or just looking to clear a mob: Hop on the Bob!
Log in to leave a comment.
No comments yet :-(
Wet Max Speed:
- ✓ Credits
- ✓ Credits + Ore
- ✓ Fighter
- ✓ ISAN
- ✓ Weapons
- ✓ Armour