Log in to like this ship.
The BoringDrill is designed to bore straight down into the surface of a moon. Uses 24 mining lasers and 8 ore collectors in an octagon ring to create a mostly round hole into the surface.
Mines roughly half a meter/minute (maybe closer to 1m/min), but is a guess, not a measurement. It's not fool proof, though mining in a moon base safe zone makes it near!
Built on the latest heat mechanics, it has 100% passive cooling, and able to power the drill non-stop for around 2 hours. Having a moon base with a repair hall makes refueling a breeze; and since it's powered by T1 generators, it is refueled with nhurgite, making it able to be refueled from Elysiums belt! No need to import exorium to power this drill!
- Align to surface sequence
- Hover at variable altitude
- self Land sequence to an aligned surface
- warmGens button to heat up for mining
- safety feature to not mine if gens aren't warm or battery is too low
- self-centering sequence to realign yourself into a bored hole
- mining pattern that efficiently mines away to drop you down back to boring altitude
- mostly afk design, lasting ~2 hours
- separate mining panel near over a glass floor to control all you need to from the comfort of a rigid pilot chair
Still working on making it better, adding features; but you are able to get your BoringDrill today*!
Being sold as ship only, BP once FB deliveres on in-game chips.
- Ship: 10 mil credits (Price as of 7/18/22 **ore prices fluctuate)
- Ship: 3 mil credits + ores
- BP: n/a
p.s. *I work a 12 hour, 6 day a week job; so I'm not available immediately any day :)
Log in to leave a comment.
Still no BP sales?
Dry Max Speed:
- ✓ Heat
- ✓ Credits
- ✓ Credits + Ore
- ✓ Miner
- ✓ Other
- ✓ Automated
- ✓ Warp