[ Not updated to the heat exchanger patch ]
The BBQWing is a friendly ore prospector featuring 8 self defence lasers and 2 layers of charodium armor.
With mining efficiency in mind, the ship can jump between asteroids at a speed of 146.5m/s to faster utilize it's core feature: the resource scanner. Thanks to the inside-out cockpit bolting, you also gain a competitive .5cm reduced asteroid collision surface.
The ship has a functional, and not at all aesthetical, building philosophy, sporting 4 redundant wings, each with it's own cable-less 6x ducting redundancy. This contrasted with a very compact core allows for the pilot to blow up with the ship before repairs are needed, making the BBQWing the first ever repair-free™ ship*.
The BBQWing has tightly optimized the utilization of its wings, leaving no room for low-tier thrusters. For a 400 000c cheaper, but 8m/s slower version, please contact your local BBQ supplier. Custom Paintjob is offered for free with up to 3 colors.
- 10 laser shots per second sustainably until availible ammo runs out.
- Togglable Fire desync script desyncing all 8 lasers once approaching maximum heat.
- Large cannon count further mitigates heat related fire slowdown.
- Ajustable fire convergence point.
- Potato vision with closed canopy, but decent when the very fancy tripple hinge canopy is open.
- Decent coolant & fuel management.
- Emergency exit with mini yolol dungeon.
- Very cool Cockpit. - Out of this galaxy.
- High maneuverability, and more rotational roll than you can use. - With the cockpit considered, you'll lose track of up and down before suffer from maneuverability issues.
- Spare Yolol and easy access control panel space.
- Windows tanks 3 laser shots at one place once, then 1.
Blueprint is FREE. The ship can be bought for 800 000 + ores. Produced for 600 000 + ores.
Log in to leave a comment.
No comments yet :-(
Wet Max Speed:
- ✓ Credits
- ✓ Credits + Ore
- ✓ Fighter
- ✓ ISAN
- ✓ Weapons
- ✓ Armour