Ever want to Gate camp in style with friends? Escort a hauler? provide backup in the heat of things? Well look no further. With this battleship you can do just that, fitted with a mix of x4 laser and x4 plasma cannons, you can swoop in and hit where it hurts. and not only that, but you can also do it with friends! the brutalizer sports X4 dedicated tripod points with ports, 2 rear chase, and 2 front/side.
Armor: 4-5 layers of charodium minimum all round, with some vital places covered in as much 5-7 layers. hand crafted Spall armor as well as fully armored thrusters for added protection. being used as armor themselves. A very thick Cockpit window, fully armored and sealed interior.
- Control redundancy: a complete set of controls tucked away in the ship should the ones in the cockpit get shot up so you can keep blasting.
- Easy access Rod Maintenace and Repair
- Wire and pipe redundant: Hand-Layed along beams with no hull/plate clipping for easy repair. (NO DUCT's)
- Laser ammo container
- 1270km of flight range
- self-sustaining coolant dissipation with 2 extra racks for emergency that will kick in when needed incase of damage to radiators.
- More then enough heat syncs for battle
- 15k eps
- simple control table with adjustable slider for fuel chamber output
- fully redundant battery blow-out system.
- 100% hand bolted
- Perfectly aligned
- decent speed for the absolute unit that it is
- It looks cool ;]
- ores + credits
Log in to leave a comment.
Best gunship in the game so far when loaded with advanced tripods. This ship is not meant for interception, but certainly is meant to assault an area and hold it against blockade runners, or provide area security for mining and moon ops, or for simply suppressing Moon City salvage squatters and petty pirates. Bring it in as backup during a fight and your side will most likely come out ahead. Complement this thing with a pair of fighters for escort or more, and you'll have a fleet worthy of any engagement. Looks to have an 8x durability rating, we've noticed it can take quite a beating while still dishing out heat to victory. We've always made it home safely aboard one of these.
fully upgraded all thrusters forward and maneuver to T3, all gens and fuel chambers to T3, and all prop and electricity converters to T3, added x4 T2 gen enhancers to the final bp. Moved MFC and FCU to back of ship tucked away by the spare controls, added 1 spare battery by spare controls incase mains get shot out, changed all beam comp to aegisium.
Updated forward Thrusters to T3, new top speed is 130.
Hi :) ducts will be considered in the next update, but are not necessary due to repair complications on the fly. Thank you for the feedback, I have reduced the price slightly.
15 million for a ship with just pipes and no ducts
Dry Max Speed:
- ✓ Heat
- ✓ Blueprint
- ✓ Credits + Ore
- ✓ Fighter
- ✓ Multicrew
- ✓ Weapons
- ✓ Armour