The Sower is a starter ship designed to only require safe zone ore to build. It is quite fast and cheap, and with 36 crates, it makes a decent ship to use to help with the grind towards a more advanced ship.
The blueprint is provided for free. All feedback is welcome and in game tips (in-game name Egomaniac) are appreciated. However support will be limited but I will try my best.
Please give the ship a "like" if you use and enjoy the ship. Designed by EGOTech. Join the EGOTech Discord server.
The ship has the following features:
- Standard Cruise function
- Turtle and Sloth functions with adjustable rates
- Transponder system with ping function
- One resource bridge
- Auto generator rate script with adjustable minimum rate
- Six T1 generators with two T1 fuel chambers and four spare rods on racks
- Radiators and heat sink that provide more than adequate cooling
- 12 small tanks with 12,000,000 units of propellant
- 20 batteries
- 32 T1 triangle thrusters providing forward thrust
- 16 T1 manuever thrusters providing braking thrust
- 32 T1 manuever thrusters
- ISAN Mono
- Top speed of 140 m/s empty
v1.1.0 (Current) - 23/05/2022
- Added heat sink
- Reduced amount of radiators to only one base and two extensions
v1.0.1 - 16/03/2022
Fixed centering speed for
- Removed the single YOLOL rack label
- Fixed back cable for memory relay getting in the way
- Added missing ducts, cables and pipes for back radiators' hardpoints
v1.0.0 - 11/03/2022
- Initial release
Log in to leave a comment.
Nice little ship, but I recommend anyone using it armor up the fuel/battery bombs in the center of each thruster array.
Dry Max Speed:
- ✓ Heat
- ✓ Blueprint
- ✓ Other
- ✓ ISAN