Model Number: ETLXM-065D
Name: Beluga MkII
Type: Tour Shuttle
- Seats for 20 endos and 2 pilots
- Extremely good field of view out the sides down the canted wings
- Automatic rear sliding doors
- Amphibious capability for operation under lunar gravity
- Open rear deck
- Distinctive swing-out fuel chambers in the wings
- Boltless construction
The Beluga MkII makes for a perfect tour bus with large panoramic windows lining the sides of the passenger compartment, ample amounts of space for 20 passengers and more if you remove the seats. It can carry 20 endos to the moon and back, and is designed for use in gravity.
P.S: The Beluga MkII has landing gear, but it is not advised to use them to land on moons.
Log in to leave a comment.
This looks awesome! I Hope to see some people being shuttled by this for Eos Con 2.
- ✓ Heat
- ✓ Blueprint
- ✓ Other
- ✓ Multicrew