The Stocker is a 232 ore crate capacity mining ship. It is designed as a direct upgrade for those who have outgrown the Rigger. The blueprint is provided for free. All feedback is welcome and in game tips (in-game name Egomaniac) are appreciated. However support will be limited but I will try my best.
Please give the ship a "like" if you use and enjoy the ship. Designed by EGOTech. Join the EGOTech Discord server.
The Stocker (v1.1.0) is also available to buy in game at Scenery Showroom of Rando 4 Ship Shop at stations with Rando ship shops.
|Krawll Unchained||Starbase - Community Ship Showcase - 3 Ships by "Egomaniac" ( The moon Crasher) 😉😁|
The ship has the following features:
- 232 ore crates
- Standard Cruise function
- Turtle and Sloth functions with adjustable rates
- Transponder system with ping function
- Four mining lasers on turrets that point towards asteroids with sweeping
- Two ore collectors that point towards asteroids
- Material scanner that will point towards asteroids
- Approach and auto mine functions
- Two external and two internal resource bridges
- Auto generator rate script with adjustable minimum rate
- 32 T2 generators with 12 T2 fuel chambers and 20 spare rods on racks
- Radiators and heat sinks that provide more than adequate cooling
- 12 medium and 22 small propellant tanks with 70,000,000 units of propellant
- Estimated flight time of 6 hours and range of 3,000km
- Propellant time and fuel time panels
- 104 batteries
- 38 T2 box and 104 T2 triangle thrusters providing forward thrust
- 32 T2 triangle thrusters providing braking thrust
- 32 T2 triangle thrusters for maneuvers
- Basic crafting bench to craft refills
- Extra two small propellant tank with its own resource bridge for emergency refueling
- Two extra hardpoints (all cabled and piped)
- NavGrid by StandPeter
- NavCas by fixerid, using custom avoidance system and ISAN 3 in 1 from Compass by Firestar99, with ability to load target from NavGrid
- Warning lights and alarm for obstacle detection and avoidance, powered by 34 rangefinders
- Timer panel
- Odometer panel
- Many extra slots for YOLOL or memory chips, with two subnetworks setup
v1.1.2 (Current) - 29/12/2022
- Added Discord link to help chip
- Added cruise safety chip
- Added laser safety chip
- Added EGOTech logo decal
- Removed laser pulse function
v1.1.1 - 27/05/2022
- Replaced speedometer by MoriWatari with new speedometer
- Removed fast travel core
- Moved red tanks for easier access
- Added 16 extra ore crates
- Added eight extra small propellant tanks
- Removed four heat sinks
v1.1.0 (Ship Shop Version) - 27/05/2022
- Painted thrusters black
- Painted emergency propellant tanks red
- Fixed typo in thruster name
- Added meter upgrade to basic crafting bench
- Added 14 heat sinks
- Reduced radiators to 6 bases and 12 extensions
v1.0.4 - 16/02/2022
- Fixed sweeping of bottom two lasers
- Switched lights from white to light blue for less glare
v1.0.3 - 20/12/2021
- Added Reset ISAN button
v1.0.2 - 17/12/2021
- Fixed labels for memory relays
- Painted a small plate black that wasn't painted by mistake
- Painted hardpoints of rangefinders and tools black
v1.0.1 (Ship Shop Version) - 28/10/2021
- Fixed some broken cables on pilot left console
v1.0.0 - 24/10/2021
- Initial release
Log in to leave a comment.
ITC uses a modified variant of this ship exclusively as its primary corp miner for new players. Well done!
As the happy owner of a rigger and a rocker i decided to move up to this yesterday.
Handles well, nice scripts (I am still playing with some of them on the rigger never mind this one), good manual. Decent fuel and rod usage. What more do we need.
This is a great ship! It’s not without some issues, mainly the rangefinder coverage for avoidance and the auto approach hasn’t been reliable for me, but otherwise awesome. I’ve hit three asteroids at various speeds, 2 just knocked out the bolts from a box thruster nozzle, and the third took out a floor plate below the speedometer cargo lock chamber. All easy fixes. One other note, the navgrid/navcas system has been flaky, mostly just not working, havn’t figured out what’s wrong yet, but hasn’t really slowed me down. Great ship Ego!
hello everyone i recommend this ship to everyone who wants a versatile ship. strong, fast, it can with some modifications become a 250 box, removing the fast travel, I have been using it for the last week and I have little or nothing to complain, what would I ask your builder and one with greater capacity, somewhere between 300 and 500 boxes, with a little screws I made his ship streng go up to 6.40 the ship was almost indestructible, there were more than 12 collisions with asteroids out of safe, at varied speeds, I hit 20, 40, 70, 90 and believe me 143 m /s on asteroid t8, I had malfunctions in this collision, yes of course but if it were any other spacecraft it would be a total loss.
And more falls with her on the moon, it was an ugly fall, belly landing, I was at high speed at around 100 m/s and after she crawled for almost 200 meters it stopped, u, bug didn't allow me to the ship, and another ship would be fatal but not with the stoker, which i suggest changes to STRONG... even after this brutal drop it still worked and amazingly i still will, its shipstrength was still at 2.4 something impossible to imagine after an accident of this level.
it still has an asteroid detection system by size, I don't think it was planned, as it works through the avoidance system, but it can inform the exact size of asteroids, with a little practice so you can already identify by the lights that light up, each size of atesroid...
I cant even begin to explain this ship. YOLOL... second to none. The code on this ship is amazing!! Physical build and design!! WOW!! Cost me around 600k and I made about 1/2 the parts. Freeking AMAZING ship for the money.
If I have to have a negative... learning curve is up there. Definitely an advanced ship but the documentation is there to back it. Great Job Man!!!
Dry Max Speed:
- ✓ Heat
- ✓ Blueprint
- ✓ Miner
- ✓ ISAN
- ✓ Automated
- ✓ Warp